What is PHP –
When the search engine requests content from the server, then the server executes the code & sends the well-prepared result to the audience. A survey shows approximately 81% of a server-side programming language is PHP. Lots of CMS (Content Management System) like wordpress, Joomla, October CMS, Opencart, etc. are built on PHP.
History of PHP-
PHP was first created by Rasmus Lerdorf, in 1995 Rasmus improved the functionality of PHP & marked the source code public. Few years ago PHP was known as ‘Personal Home Page Tool’ which was used for web development.
What PHP do in Web Development-
PHP performs a large number of task & everyone have experienced this thing while visiting any website or while web development. This helps programmers to make the website dynamic & to enhance the user experience. Here are some best things PHP can do.
- PHP can also be used to create, open, read, or write any file on the server.
- It can be used to send & receive cookies.
- PHP allows to access & modification data in the database.
- It can be used to make content dynamic while web development.
- It can also be used to create excel or PDF documents.
- PHP secures your source code from being stalked by stalkers.
Scripting V/S Programming Language
- It can be executed without compiling.
- Mainly used for doing routine task.
- Is can embedded into other software environment.
- To execute PHP code, it has to be compiled.
- It has all featured required to build an application.
- Programming languages does not require to be embedded into other language.
Facing problems in PHP web development. Don’t Worry DigitalXperts is here. Now build your website with the best Web Development Company in Noida.
To Know More- www.digitalxperts.in
Contact us- +91 9599690396
Leave a Comment