Paytm upheld by the Chinese Alibaba Group and another participant in the Indian online business market is quickly developing supported by the inventive portable wallet idea. Paytm began by offering on the web portable and DTH re-energizing administrations that have advanced into an all-out internet business site offering a scope of labor and products from gadgets to transport ticket appointments. With the stage recording solid development in deals and a number of clients, this present time is the best opportunity to turn into a merchant on Paytm. In this article, we check out the method for turning into a Paytm merchant and finishing the Paytm seller enrollment process.
Process for becoming a Paytm seller
- Signup on http://seller.paytm.com
- Submit and verify name, email, and phone details
- Submit information and document like bank details, VAT, etc
- Update catalog and begin selling
Why register as a Paytm Seller?
Online business is seeing a colossal blast in India energized by limits and money backs. Paytm is the most recent participant in this market previously having on board more than 10 crores in addition to clients and 60,000 or more dealers serving 500 or more item classifications across 39000 pin codes in India. By turning into a dealer on Paytm, the trader need not stress over creating and keeping an internet business site; at the same time, rather center around satisfying client requests rapidly. Further, since turning into a merchant on Paytm requires insignificant or no speculation, anyone could turn into a dealer and bit by bit increase.
Paytm Seller Registration
Prior to beginning to sell on Paytm, a dealer should initially finish the Paytm vendor enlistment process on Paytm’s site. Turning into a Paytm dealer is free and the vendor enrollment process requires a couple of moments.
- Stage 1: Go to Paytm dealer enrollment.
- Stage 2: Provide your name, telephone, and email, and pick a secret word for the record.
- Stage 3: Complete the email confirmation process.
- Stage 4: Complete the portable number check process.
- Stage 5: Update business data and address.
- Stage 6: Provide KYC Documents.
- Stage 7: Approve the agreements.
- Stage 8: Update your list of items
- Stage 9: Begin selling on Paytm
Documents required for Paytm seller registration
Information & Documents Required
- Name of the Business
- Private Limited Company / Partnership / LLP / Proprietorship
- Phone number
- Email address
- PAN number
- PAN card scan copy
- Bank account number
- Account name
- Bank name
- Bank branch name
- Bank IFSC code
- Copy of canceled cheque
- VAT registration
- In case VAT registration is not available, then the seller must submit a Paytm VAT registration undertaking.
- Scan copy of address proof
- Electricity bill
- Bank statement
- Aadhar card
- Passport copy
- Certificate of incorporation
- Rental agreement
Should I register a company or LLP for becoming a Paytm seller?
Genuine vendors or those having a current business wandering as a Paytm merchant can enlist a private restricted organization or LLP while turning into a dealer. Having a different legitimate substance will guarantee that the advertisers are shielded from any obligation in the event of any prosecution. Since most online business vendors offer to customers across India, it is suggested that they have restricted responsibility security.
Leave a Comment