- What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is a strategic focusing on distributing, creating valuable & relevant content to attract audience for lead generation. Content Marketing helps in increasing leads, saving cost & attracts more loyal customer.
- Strategies of Content Marketing.
There are lots of content marketing strategies exist the ever before. This indicated more strategies for content marketing.
One company suggested using the ‘3D Content’ model
- Map the content for the main issue.
- Then Use the right content for right issue.
- Then map the content to the audience who has that issue.
If your content does not focus the main issue of the audience that your product or service solves. Then all your content marketing efforts are zero. Creating content for your audience help you to attract the right audience.
Understanding your audience, their need, prospective once you understand this. You can easily prepare proper content that solves the audience problems & helps in enhancing business by proper content marketing.
In the world of endless technologies the strategies for content marketing & attracting audience are also increased.
- History of Content Marketing-
If you are thinking that content marketing is approx 10, 20 or 30 years old, but you are wrong.
Content Marketing is introduces in 1732 by Benjamin Franklin by publishing his first annual Poor Richard’s Almanac.
Benjamin Franklin introduced it to promote his new business
- Is Content marketing right for business?
Content marketing worked in early years does not means it is suitable for your today’s era businesses still many organization using it does not means it’s also good for your business.
Best priorities for content marketing experts.
- Create more engaging content.
- Understanding effectiveness of content.
- Making Visual content for marketing.
- Remarketing content.
- Optimizing content
- What are the Benefits of Content Marketing?
Content marketing can be a best option for attracting genuine audience to buy/read about your products, services or newsletters.
Creating high quality content and focusing on targeting right audience can give you higher returns.
Here are some benefits of Content Marketing:
- Higher visibility in search engines.
- Higher Domain Authority & rank.
- More Traffic on websites & social media.
- Improved Lead Generation.
- Improved Business Goodwill.
- Less marketing cost.
Contentment marketing can be done by any one in any field & beneficial for all industry. The more time you invest in it the lesser time it will take to achieve the goal from it. Content marketing can be done for achieving any type of goal whether it is increased sales, more traffic on website, Higher conversion rate etc.